< >

Saturday, August 12, 2006

the girl of my dream

Oih kurvi tasch amaih! It has already been nearly 3 months i am single and happy mappy..didnt even mentioned about lovey dovey (except 4 sade's song) for about 3 months..still single and available..do i want to stay available?? dunno ..sometimes do feel lonley..but then i occupy myself with this lowly blog of mine, some artwork, some poetry writings (yes i do write poems since after the mental ward incident), some french learning..tell me when shall i feel lonley then? when at night..when my eyes are heavy..i always dream the girl of my dream..so who is the girl of my dream?? (Paula Malai Ali been taken already..cannot lah)


the girls of my dream...first ly must be a happy and jovial chick laa! i really dont care (ok i do) if you are hot or not..but must have a very very very very awesome personality..the girl that i can joke about reader's digest's laughter the best medicine, the girl i can talk about the beauty of Shakepseare's SOnnet's or the difference between the lustrious BAch's Air or Air with G-string..or talk about what Pollock was trying to express in his artworks..u knoee..talk bout sport...mein kemph Adolf hitler's original propaganda..Sun tze (hmmm) etc etc..= she has to be smart..not hollowly and shallowly blonde (pretty but pretty dumb type)..she also have to ave this urge to talk with me in english 24/7..then maybe a lil deutsch or francais..the more the more complex we are the more i like..cooking? up to you lahh.. can learn one...religion..numero uno!!!!Solat u dont have to be reminded lah!a big gal already what! can stand my micker mocker pitty pottery mouth..can see and understand a cancer patient's view of life, world and death and afterlife..So you want to talk about stilettos and blouses and perfumes..fine by me..just dont go every 5 minutes.."AWAK SAYE GEMOK KE?" kinda shit..pisses me off..when go window shopping? its 50-50..i'll see the thingys you like and u haftra see mine..better still if u are a good makeup artist since i am a goth kid...well that's about it my RAMPAI IKLAN mencari cinta.. if ever..im not that desperate..we are still so young..lemme see the world..adios..g2g to KL now..adios luvs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home