< >

Thursday, June 22, 2006

music appreciation *song of the day* - fix you by coldplay (album x & y)


The reason why i tepek this song in my friendster (www.friendster.com/andrighaxaly) - add me dear strangers so that we can be connected and know each other and become friends..spread the love luv! - is because how Chris Martin emailed me *puhhhleezz* the other day to saye how his lyrics got connected to my life. So im gonna let him know thru this blog today..ok Chris? Mak ko sihat dak? Laa mane aku kat seblah ko? Derang crop gambar tuh ekk.Dammit

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
i've done my best this past years, wonder why never succeed?wonder why need to change fac?all this while i did everything for you
When you get what you want, but not what you need
i got you as my girlfriend, but i need to be happy
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
sleepless nights just to accompany you
Stuck ni reverse
Gear box kereta saper yg rosak? haha!

When the tears come streaming down your face
Oh you and your melodramatic sympathetic sad stories
When you lose something you can't replace
i lost 7 years of my life which i could have spend in Japan, thanks to you...
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
7 years of it..7 years of my love and loyalty and 50000k of it
Could it be worse?
Not even the slightest memory of you

Lights will guide you home
hallucinated bout these white-robed people taking my life away during hospital stay
And ignite your bones
doing bone marrow transplant sometime in the future
And I will try to fix you
if you also give 100% commitment" said the good-looking Dr. Chang

High up above or down below
were you there during my darkest hours?lowest point in my life?
When you too in love to let it go
thats what i felt for you once upon a time long ago
If you never try you'll never know
meeting the world and new people being free
Just what you're worth
so much more than money can buy
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And i will try to fix you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home