< >

Sunday, June 18, 2006

nursery rhymes for cancer patients :)

Chemotheraphy made me a living zombie,
Turned my body blue and my nails black for free,
My urine red and made me vomit the organs inside out of me,
Made me kinda stupid n slow of memory, but it also kept me from obesity,
Then came the doctors and gave me cute lil' white pills name dexamethasone,
It's actually a kinda strong steroid, these scary pills i own.
Been taking it for two months now and you can see how they go,
My face is full of acne now and i became plump.
I gained 7 kilos, look unnaturaly and sickly fat and dumb
Well thank you dexamethasone, you made my hormones go upside down.
And not to forget haematology department, you made my world go round.
And now im taking another leave, to do radiotheraphy,
I hope that it wont hurt so much, i hope my cancer leaves,
So all friends n foes who read this please, let us unite and pray to God,
that I will heal in time,continue my studies and to enjoy what I have not!!

Andri Ghazali
1983-present