< >

Saturday, June 17, 2006

liberated lastly

I have decided that i don't want to write anymore about my 7 years relationship-with-u story as i believe enough blood (or milk) has been spilt, and no use ranting about it, enough feelings were hurt, and enough hearts were broken. It isn't morally and ethically nice and right-thing-to-do to take pleasure on telling something so private to the world. i don't want to be dragged down to such standards as i knew i have been raised to be a good person. It feels soooo much better being a gentleman than a rat. To my ex, i know you'll be hurt by reading my post.(who asked you in the 1st place lol haha!) No apologies from me but magnifythe hurt you felt by reading the post with a 100000 lens-powered super-telescope, and do wonder that I used to get that much hurt from you but now its okay. I understand God intervene for a purpose. For now, I just want to say may you and your new boyfriend be happy with your new lives. I won't be friends of yours but neither i'll be your enemies. Please don't interfere and intrude the life of mine, my family and my friends as much as we don't disturb your lives okay? please. For ardent readers of liberated lastly, i hope you noble readers understand my feelings and situation. I have to delete this post before things get out of hands and more people will get hurt. i will put effort to find other interesting posts to write and please don't stop clicking at my blog and continue to enjoy perusing writings from me the blog-newbie. Thank you and sorry guys for taking the posts out - do understand. auf wiedersehen - tschuss!!