< >

Monday, June 12, 2006

the end is the beginning is the end




I finally welcome myself shyly (uh uh wah wah) from my deep slumber of depression, of endless silent screams, of years of deprieving myself from laughter n happiness i should have felt. It has been a year now since cancer started. It has been 6 months kak ija mummy n co. persuade me to start a blog of my own. my owwwnnn..my precioussssss (air liur berjejehh). Well here i am..and slowly and time-abidingly shall we become the perasan-being a-good-captivating-storyteller of our time..blogging suxlah :)

aikh laterlahh.. need to go to dentist after absence of dentistry (between us) for 6 years..haha gile mesti buruk gile gigi aku nih...

Sooo, welcome, dear friends and strangers, to these humble boxes blog of mine, and let me enlighten you with words filled with stupidity, malice, joy ,pain and other worldly expressions that i could think of during this hiccuping period of my life. Later~

1 Comments:

Blogger ann said...

get a cbox la wei

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home