< >

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I Want...



If you just give me the chance, these are the things i dream that i want to do, of course, for you..







I want you to always feel happy, never ever has a single thing to worry

I want to hold your hand, while we sleep, while we talk, and while looking at the sunset we stand

I want to kiss you good morning, and cover you with blanket and wait for you to fall asleep and peck you on the cheek wishing you good night

I want you to smile, every time you remember me by

I want you to never have to say you're sorry

I want you to never have to feel sad, down, gloomy or mad

I want you to never have to feel lonely, frustrated and bored

I want you to know how much i love you, there's nothing that i won't do for you

I want you to cage me, as for you, i don't want to be free

I want to grow old with you, do dishes together, while we cry ourselves out with laughter

I want to be the only one for you, cheering you up, whenever you feel blue

I want to be your shoulder to cry on, i'll be there till all your tears are gone

I want to be your soulmate, a place for you to love and hate

I want nothing more, but to see your face everytime i knock at the door

I want to be remembered, as your best man ever

I want to hold you in my arms, to make you feel safe, to make you feel warm

I want to outlive myself for you, to know that it's best thing that i will ever do

I want to show how much you mean to me, i would give you the world, the sky and the sea

I want to die in your arms, smiling saying goodbye for the very last time

I want to love you like no other person could possibly do.

Azie, I want only you.

And I thank you for being there for me, to love and to care, forever I'm in debt to the priceless moments we share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home