< >

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Why I Love You So Much






One day while you were sitting beside me, while we were in the car, while we were walking, while we were together, often you ask me why do i love you so much. And since that day, everytime i know the answer, i typed it into my computer. There's all 145 reasons for me to love you till this day. But in here, i'll just write the 1st 25 as to write all 145 would take a very very biiig looong space =) And to that question, here are my answers:






1) You changed my life, from crying in the darkness, to smiling in the light

2) You show me that laughter isthe best medicine in all illness



3) You show me how love is, full of compassion



4) You love me like no other living person could love someone



5) You show me the meaning of honesty



6) You show me the meaning of loyalty



7) You are the sweetest person i have ever encountered in my 23 years of life



8) When we say goodbye, i miss you instantly



9) You are, without a doubt, the soulmate that i seek



10) Your toleration and understanding i could compare to no one



11) Your smile is as angelic as it can be



12) You never fail to make me laugh and smile



13) Your temper show me how much you care for me



14) You is all i see, everytime, everywhere



15) You are what every boyfriend wants, and every boyfriend needs



16) You are my first true best friend



17) You are always there when i need you the most



18) You bring me out of difficult moments in my life



19) You make me dream of a future that i thought i could never have



20) You make me smile everynight before i sleep



21) You make me eager to live



22) You teach me courage, and honesty to one's self



23) You teach me patience and toleration



24) You show me the truest sense of friendship and relationship



25) You complete my life


And there is nothing more that i could wish for, for you to be here by my side. To be the one kissing you goodnight, and good morning, is something that forever i will be longing.

Azie, this is for you, and i love you more than ever..





X0X0X0~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home