< >

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Poetry Appreciation - Farewell

I have already written some nice poems in the past but never get to name such post sections. So any poems i find interesting, meaningful, beautiful etc shall be written under the title 'Poetry Appreciation' (yay!) from now on. And this poem i found in ERL train today, while going to Cyberjaya. I wish there's more poems displayed on bus-stops, in the bus, or anywhere..at least such beautiful literature can be appreciated more.


Farewell

Waving a white hand,
I called you:
The voice calling you
Filled the sky out the edge.

Following you with only my eyes,
I visit your window.
Even on a black grape
Hangs a tiny potrait of you.

Turning back forlorn from you
I shed a tear drop
The thought of waiting in solitude
Renews my tender sorrow


Kim Kwang-Sop
translated by Lee Chang-Bai



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home