< >

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

How Hurtful Can It Be Tomorrow?



Today you say you love me, tomorrow you'll say words of hate

Today you make me happy, tomorrow you'll show me what sadness is

Today you say you wanna marry, tomorrow you'll say "are you kidding me?"

Today you say we'll be together, tomorrow you'll say "let me go further"

Today you say i'm everything, tomorrow you'll make me feel that i am nothing

Today you fly me to heaven, tomorrow you'll plunge me down to hell

Today you made me feel glad, tomorrow you'll made me feel bad

Today you say you adore me, tomorrow you'll say "please let me be free"

Today you make me smile, tomorrow I'll have tears in my eyes

Today you heal me from being sick, tomorrow you'll again make me weak

Today you fill me with joy, tomorrow sorrow is my toy

Today we walk hand-in hand, tomorrow you walk past me by like you don't give damn

Today i see my life is new, tomorrow you'll make me feel blue

Today you kiss me and want me to stay, tomorrow you'll say "Please stay away!"

Today you say I'm so strong, tomorrow you'll say i got it all wrong

Today you say I'm perfect, tomorrow you'll throw me away like a defect

Today you say we are soulmates, tomorrow what you've said was just fake

Today your hug was warm, tomorrow your stare will be ice-cold storm

Today you show me heaven's way, tomorrow it's my heart that you slyly slay

Today you give me hope, tomorrow you'll show me I am a dope

Today you say I'm full of grace, tomorrow you'll say "Please, I need some space"

Today you give me wings to fly, tomorrow you'll coldly see me fall and cry

Today you fill my life with laughter, tomorrow it's the same life you shatter

Today you say forever to our relationship, tomorrow you'll say I'm just a black sheep

Today you accept me as I am, tomorrow you want me to change me all over again

Today we love and flirt, tomorrow you'll treat me like dirt

Today you got me all excited, tomorrow you got me all fed-up and tired

Today you say I'm the sweetest baby, tomorrow you'll treat me maliciously

But I am still the foolish me, loving you no matter what will be

So tell me, how hurtful can it be?

For tomorrow you are still you without me,

but I'm fragile and weak without you, can't you see?



Andri Ghazali
1983 - present

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home