< >

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Song of the Week : Smashing Pumpkins - Stand Inside Your Love



every word per word..line per line..every guitar scream and drum knox..every chorus and bridge of this song..i sing it for you..nazi(you) hail Hitler! for readers..this is my favourite favourite favourite disbanded band..once consisted of Billy Corgan, James Iha, and the pretty Darcy (drummer often changed),they are superb... enjoy the lyrics and the song, the vid clip is also kudos!


You and me
Meant to be
Immutable
Impossible



It's destiny
Pure lunacy
Incalcuble
Insufferable

But for the last time
You're everything that i want and ask for
You're all that i dreamed

Who wouldnt be the one you love?
who wouldnt stand inside your love?

Protected and the lover of
A pure soul and beautiful..you
Dont understand
Dont feel me now
I will breathe
For the both of us

Travel the world
Travel the skies
Your home is here
Within my heart

And for the first time
I feel as though i am reborn
in my mind
Recast as child and mystic sage

Who wouldnt be the one you love?
Who wouldnt stand inside your love

And for the first time
I'm telling you how much i need and bleed for
Your every move and waking sound
In my time
I'll wrap a wire around your heaart and your mind
You're mine forever now

Who wouldnt be the one you love and live for?
who wouldnt stand inside your love and die for?
who wouldnt be the one you love?




nice song..i want to be the one you love..desperately.. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home