< >

Monday, August 14, 2006

The Song of the Week : Juliet the Orange - Quizzical



This is regarding to my 'The girl of my dream post' haha..to any chix..such honesty as potrayed in the song is what every guy (i think la) is looking for...go figure! and yes..its not the 'song of the day' anymore..it has become 'week' now..too many cool songs to listen to anyhow and we only have 7 days and i can only online once in 2 days..soo do the maths..peruse the beautiful-cute-confession of a girl turned into lyrics! The song is sooo nice..if you havent listen to it then go download/buy the cd!!

Quizzical

I don't even comb my hair
When i wake up in the morning
I've always been like that
My clothes are on the floor
And I just don't have the time to put them back
La-di-da-da-da
La-di-da-da-da

Is this what you truly want for a girlfriend
Or am I just someone you find
pretty cute for a good time?
Don't go breaking my heart
I think very deeply
and i hold very dearly from the start

So why fo you still love me, ooh o-oh (2x)

I'm so useless in the kitchen
and my cuisine is lousy
it makes u want to curl
my toes are awfully huge
and i am not just the stuff that makes a girl
La-dida-da-da(2x)

Pardon me...i'm quizzical
Pardon me but i'm quizzical

I don't even call you baby
'cause that's what i call my dog
It would have sounded funny and so strage
Don't expect me to be crawling over you
For maybe i am just a poor unromantic

So why do you still love me?,hmm-oh-ohh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home