< >

Thursday, December 21, 2006

What You Have Shown Me



What have you show me then?

You show what love means, to give and sacrifice undividedly

You show me how to cry, till my eyes are red and swollen and dry

You show me what family means, rather than you take them away from me

You show me how to stand, high, tall and grand

You show me what hurt is, and how i try hard to understand it as a bliss

You show me how to be strong, in you i can never see wrong

You show me how to live, and you show me how to die

You show me how to hope, to crash it and to lie

You show me kindness, passion and affection

You show me how to understand, things that i can't comprehend

You show me the way in, but now i'm out colder than ever

You show me the meaning forever, and the phrase 'never say never'

It has been a pleasure, for what you have shown me

It will be something I'll remember for eternity.




Andri Ghazali
1983-present

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home